We’ve got a pair of tickets for the new Marvel: Universe of Super Heroes at the Telus World of Science and we’d like to give them away! To enter, all you have to do is one (or more) of the following.
- Like us on Facebook & share the pinned giveaway post on our Facebook Page. Make sure to comment on the post as well so we can track down who entered a little easier. (Bonus style points if you tag the Telus World of Science Facebook Page or a friend when you do!)
- Follow us on Twitter & retweet our pinned Tweet on Twitter. (Once again, bonus points for tagging your friends!)
- Follow us on Instagram and comment #NerdListGiveaway on the giveaway post.
- Become a $1 (or more) Patreon Subscriber to the Nerd List and get a bonus entry into all of our giveaways.
- Make a donation of $1 or more to our Extra Life fundraising page. We’ll also give you a shout-out on our Social Media for being such a great person (you can’t be an anonymous donor though…. we need to know who to qualify!).
Each means of entry gets you one additional chance of winning. We’ll draw the winners one week from today (October 16th) so you’ve got a chance to go see it opening weekend!
Opening October 19, 2019, Marvel: Universe of Super Heroes features more than 300 artifacts, including some of Marvel’s most iconic and sought-after pages, costumes, and props. Spectacular artifacts to thrill both avid collectors, and casual fans—while immersive set pieces, soundscapes, and interactive elements bring the comic book world to life!
The exhibition debuts during Marvel’s 80th anniversary year and 10th anniversary of Marvel Cinematic Universe, and chronicles the story of Marvel and its influence on visual culture, while also uncovering the narratives of individual characters such as Captain Marvel, Spider-Man, Black Panther, and Doctor Strange.
- Interactive elements including the opportunity to travel through the mysterious mirror dimension of Doctor Strange, digitally transform into Iron Man, and pose for selfies alongside life-size representations of Black Panther, Spider-Man, and other iconic Marvel characters.
- A fully immersive design with life-size scenes straight from the comic world.
- Rare, hand-drawn images of iconic heroes such as Spider-Man, Black Panther, and Captain America—by the artists who first designed them.
- Concept sketches, props, and costumes celebrating the 10th anniversary of Marvel Studios.
Be the first to experience the exhibition during the Preview Party on October 18