Well, this kind of snuck on me. The latest 18+ Dark Matters night at the Telus World of Science is a little over a week away. I finally made it out to their last one and let me tell you it’s a blast! Looks like this time will be no different with rocket launches, chicken sling-shots & a wide variety of adult science experiments. All with a DJ spinning tunes throughout the evening…
Event link here.
Ever wanted to launch a chicken from a sling-shot? We’re testing the limits of gravity, at this ‘Projectiles’ themed event…
- Four words: Nerf gun shooting range. This means war…
- Anyone ever seen an “atlatl” or know how to use one? You won’t want to miss this particular game of show & tell.
- Nothing says ‘projectile’ like rockets. So naturally, we’ll be launching some.
- Of course, meteorites certainly hold claim to ‘projectile’ fame, too. We’ve got real meteorites that you’ll wanna check out!
- Embark on journeys across the universe, with pint-sized planetarium shows in the Margaret Zeidler Star Theatre.
- It’s not a true DARK MATTERS party until someone whips up the Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream.
- & so much more!