I do tend to slip up on mentioning things at times. We went to the Greater Edmonton Model Train Show last year and it was a lot of fun (especially if you have kids). Two full soccer fields of trains, vendors!
• DAY 1: Saturday September 17, 2016.
• DAY 2: Sunday September 18, 2016.
• 10:00am to 5:00pm.
DAILY ADMISSION RATES:
• Adults (Age 17+) ………………. = $10.00
• Youth (Age 5-16)………………. = $5.00
• Children (Age 4 and under)… = FREE
** Note: Payment for Admission(s) is made on day of event at event location. Admission is valid for same day only.
GENERAL EVENT INFORMATION:
• Two soccer fields of model railroading fun.
• Activities for the whole family including the LEGO Activity Centre.
• Many operating layouts and different model scales.
• How-to clinics & demonstrations by the experts.
• Many static displays.
• Dealer booths.
• FREE Parking at facility.
• Conveniently located at the recreation centre for extended fun and activity for the whole family.
So come check it out! Definitely bring the kids!
Guaranteed a fun time for the whole family!
FOR MORE EVENT INFORMATION:
Contact: John Koob at email@example.com