I do tend to slip up on mentioning things at times. We went to the Greater Edmonton Model Train Show last year and it was a lot of fun (especially if you have kids). Two full soccer fields of trains, vendors!
Go here for the Facebook event link or see the Mainline Model Railroaders Fellowship website for more!
• DAY 1: Saturday September 17, 2016.
• DAY 2: Sunday September 18, 2016.
• 10:00am to 5:00pm.
DAILY ADMISSION RATES:
• Adults (Age 17+) ………………. = $10.00
• Youth (Age 5-16)………………. = $5.00
• Children (Age 4 and under)… = FREE
** Note: Payment for Admission(s) is made on day of event at event location. Admission is valid for same day only.
GENERAL EVENT INFORMATION:
• Two soccer fields of model railroading fun.
• Activities for the whole family including the LEGO Activity Centre.
• Many operating layouts and different model scales.
• How-to clinics & demonstrations by the experts.
• Many static displays.
• Dealer booths.
• FREE Parking at facility.
• Conveniently located at the recreation centre for extended fun and activity for the whole family.
So come check it out! Definitely bring the kids!
Guaranteed a fun time for the whole family!
FOR MORE EVENT INFORMATION:
Contact: John Koob at email@example.com